Thursday, January 14, 2010

distant travels. distant galaxies.

We've been away from the console for a long while now and haven't performed live since December 2003. The group has since been on autopilot, together but inactive. We have been pursuing our livings and lives outside of music, but we have continued to work on new material. Stella Luna has not been the most computer-centric band around and we have shied away from forums like myspace, etc. We apologize for our absence, but are pleased to announce that we are restarting our engines. Bear with us as we hope to have releases in 2010. Best wishes.

16 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of the EP, which I discovered on LastFM. Didn't discover it until about 2007 though. Even back then I figured you guys were history!! Great news, bring it on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant news! comeback to us!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we thank you all! we will do our best to keep everyone posted:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks a lot, stargzers. we need some new music!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! Good luck, I thought you guys were long gone but this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still listening to what you gave us

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry that you are mising a piece of you. We miss you and wish you were here. We appreciate what you have left us with. A bridge to nowhere leads to the cosmos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still can't wait for the return from nowhere album release. Now it is time! Everyone else is doing it. You'll blow up the sky

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is STILL a good time for the "return from nowhere". Shoegaze tonegeeks the world over will flip. I play "Change" sometimes daily.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I play "Stargazer" sooooo often..... great track, and would love to see more one day, if it works out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i listen to change…and stargazer every single day.. they are truly gems to me..my ears and my soul.

    ReplyDelete